Windows 10 is a powerful operating system. To get apps, one can visit the Microsoft Store. However, there are many apps that are available only on Android app stores. In case you wish to use Android apps on your Windows PC, then you will have to get their APK files. Well, the process of doing so is not too hard. You can use an Android emulator to do so. Follow the methods mentioned in the blog and get Android apps on your Windows 10 computer.
On Android devices, an APK file is the package which comprises of an Android application and its installer. It will help you use the app on Windows.
The method of using Android SDK to allow APK files in your Windows computer
Go through the given below points carefully for having Android SDK allow APK files in the device of Windows 10.
- Firstly, you need to download the package to the device and Advanced System Settings.
- Then, visit Control Panel, System as well as Advanced System Settings.
- After that, choose Environment Variables and highlight Path.
- Next, press on Edit and paste the given below into the variable value:
- Note that by doing the above steps, you shall be able to launch a virtual device by doing double-click on the APK file.
The method of using a complete Android emulator for running APK files on your computer of Windows 10
Have a look at the below mentioned steps for using a complete Android emulator for running APK files on your PC.
- Firstly, you need to launch the BlueStacks Application Player.
- Then, sign-in by using the Google ID.
- Next, make a profile.
- After that, get applications, play games, and the other things you wish doing by the Play Store.
- Firstly, you need to Download the NOX player.
- Next, do the settings of your player with the preferences and defaults.
- Lastly, you need to get the applications that you wish to use. It can be done by the Play Store or else manually by the APK files.
The method of setting ARC Welder for running APK files in Windows 10
- Firstly, you need to launch the ARC Welder extension.
- Then, get the APKs and point ARC Welder for them.
- Next, choose the one you wish to have: whether portrait or landscape.
David Maxwell is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.